Online Executive Development Programme (EDP) – Climate Change for Organisation Management
This certificate programme is jointly organized by National University of Singapore and CCA.
Businesses understand the problems and issues caused by climate change. While sustainable finance is featured prominently as a tool to influence organisations to adopt green practices, its application is not as obvious and easy to grasp.
Getting prepared to become a climate-ready corporation is a long-term, high priority objective for many industry frontrunners. This specially-curated online programme is designed to help business leaders, corporate executives and sustainability practitioners to develop robust climate leadership knowledge and skills.
- Deepen their knowledge and understanding of climate change;
- Develop climate-competent leadership capabilities;
- Learn sustainability strategies and priority issues for different industry sectors; and
- Build practical climate-readiness, carbon management and green finance skills.
The course is taught by Mr John Sayer, Director, CCA and Associate Professor Lawrence Loh, Director, Centre for Governance and Sustainability of NUS Business School.
Application Deadline: 18 January 2022
|20 January 2022 (Thursday)
|9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- SkillsFuture (SSG) funding is applicable for Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
Participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance for successful completion of the one-day programme.
More details about the programme can found here.
For any inquiries please contact Suzanne Lee, CGS ,NUS at (65) 6601 2027 or email to email@example.com.